LoveTheBeat provides dancers for solo performances as well as different size troupes.
LoveTheBeat helps plan many types of events, parties & weddings.
LoveTheBeat offers a variety of dance & fitness classes as well as private lessons.
- The girls were amazing. They showed high confidence and great dancing skills. I would happily hire them again for another fantastic show. Highly recommended! - Rafael (Wedding, Barking, October 2016)
- Kay, thanks of much for your performance last night. It was amazing & everyone loved it, as you saw. We had a lot of fun. - Eilis (Private party, Acton, September 2016)
- The cherry on the pie was your expertise and availability to make all ages from 16 to 82 get involved, leading to giggles and a very fun-filled evening. - Tina (Ladies Night, Hendon, August 2016)
- Thank you for organising the two Beautiful Bellydancers for my friend’s Mendhi Night, They were amazing!!!! As for the Bollywood performance at the Wedding Reception, you guys were great. I will definitely recommend you to many people. - Mille (Mendhi Night & Wedding Reception, Southall & Perivale, August 2016)
- The Belly Dancers were amazing and really drove the crowd. All three were friendly and engaged with the audience before and after their performance. I would definitely consider using your agency again. - Shahid (DesiBoyz Club Night, Central London, July 2016)
- Thank you for arranging a Bellydancer for my sons 18th birthday party. It was a great surprise for him and all that attended. The Bellydancer did a fantastic job and put a smile on each and everyone at the party. A true entertainer. I would gladly recommend you as the person to arrange great entertainment for any event. - Pradeep (Private Party, Soho, Central London, July 2016)
- Kay! Thanks for the awesome performance for the 21st Birthday Party at the Holiay Inn. It was a very last minute booking and you rocked the event .. Thank you! - Pioshy (21st Birthday Party, Wembley, July 2016)
- Thank you! The dancers were fab! Everyone enjoyed and we are looking forward to working more with you in the future. Thank you so much! - Dan (Surprise Birthday Party, Aylesbury, July 2016)
- Kay thanks for the wonderful performance at the mendhi night. You were amazing and so easy to coordinate with. Looking forward to seeing you perform again soon! - Richa (Mendhi Night, Kenton Lane, june 2016)
- We thought you and the ladies were fabulous. Love the Beat were incredibly easy to work with and great at advising what dances and workshops would work at the event. Kay - you were fantastic at getting the audience involved. I'm only sorry I missed that bit! I particularly loved the mash up at the end. Great colourful costumes and engaging entertainment for the whole family. I'm so glad we had you there and can't wait to work with you all again. - Kate (Datchet Parish Councillor, Party for the Queen on the Green, Datchet, June 2016)
- Kay's performance was awesome and it was a real real surprise for the client . Thank you very much for your help! - Megna (Event planner, Surprise Birthday Party, Watford, June 2016)
- Thank you Kay for performing at my wedding on Saturday. It was beautiful and everybody was really impressed. You kept everybody entertained! - Chantel (Wedding reception, Hilton Hotel, Syon Park, April 2016)
- Hi Kay, thank you so much for last night, you were an amazing performer!! - Javeria (Mendhi Night, London, March 2016)
- Kay you are an amazing dancer! How you move your body like that I have no idea but we loved every second of your performance! I shall definitely be contacting you private lessons! - Susan (Birthday party, Slough, February 2016)
- Hey Kay! Thank you for providing me with lovely Bollywood dancers for our charity event! Everyone loved them. I think you will get lots more bookings as lots of people have been asking - Sonal (Fundraiser, Palmers Green, December 2015)
- Thank you to Kay for her performance at our Diwali event. The crowd really loved/enjoyed her, especially the ladies doing the workshop and she got them really going when the party was in full flow! On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for the service provided and will be sure to recommend lovethebeat to our client! - Ritesh (Diwali Dinner & Dance, Luton, October 2015)
- LovetheBeat provided belly dancers and Bollywood dancers for our wedding reception. They were absolutely outstanding! They did a great job in kick-starting the party. Kay & Lolly made sure the package was suited to our needs and the service provided exceeded my expectations. Thank you! - Victor and Priya (Wedding, Windsor, August 2015)